This wedding was so chic and beautiful, I loved it. Rhea and Dennis obviously had a very creative vision for their wedding, and Gala Inc. pulled it off flawlessly! There was so much to love about this wedding and celebration, that I feel the need to list them :)
– Local postcards acted as placecards with guests names and table numbers on the back. These cards hung from rows of “laundry lines” and once they were taken they were replaced with polaroid photos of the guests, with handwritten messages on the bottom.
– The most beautiful bouquets with hot pink flowers, cool green texture, and feathers!
– Rhea wore several hair items throughout the day, including a feather barrette, a beautiful short veil, and an Etsy birdcage veil for the reception.
– Dennis and Rhea have THE cutest dog in the world, Einy (short for Einstein). I met him during their engagement shoot in December, and he will literally make your heart melt. If you don’t believe me, check out the pictures below AND in the slideshow :) Oh, and he wore a bowtie. How cute is that!?
– Great toasts by the Best Men, the Maid of Honor, and the two Dads, which left people crying from laughter!
– The extremely cool, loungy decor of the reception room, which included white sofas, pink lighting, pink flowers, candlelight, and an ice sculpture for chilled cocktails :)
Thanks, Dennis & Rhea, for letting me be a part of your fabulous wedding. I had a great time!!
Church – St. Andrews by the Bay
Wonderful Portrait Spot – William Paca House in Annapolis, MD
Unique Reception site – Loews Annapolis Point Lookout
Fabulous videographers – Blue Square Productions, who I got to work with two weekends in a row. I love these guys!
Rhea & Dennis love the antique look sometimes used on photos, so you will notice a few of their portraits are in this style in the slideshow below. Enjoy!!
3 Comments on Rhea & Dennis’s Wedding in Annapolis