Wow, wow, wow, this wedding was beautiful. This was the perfect wedding that every bride envisions when she first gets engaged – lovely weather, beautiful fall colors, and fanciful, fabulous details. First of all, Gramercy Mansion was a fantastic venue. It is a charming B&B surrounded by trees and rolling hills near Baltimore, Maryland. And on top of that, Shannon and Ryan put together a fabulous event, complete with unique details (a photographer’s dream!) and personal touches. Some of my favorite aspects of this wedding…
– Shannon’s Priscilla of Boston wedding gown. Whoa. This dress was stunning on her!
– Shannon’s accessories of fabulous royal blue shoes and a birdcage veil
– Ryan and Shannon’s friend performed the emotional, funny ceremony and wore a Cardinal halloween costume for the occassion :)
– The wedding bands were placed on ribbons and passed down the rows of wedding guests so that all of Shannon and Ryan’s loved one could touch their rings during the ceremony. I had never seen this before and absolutely loved it!
– ALL of the fabulous details, which included peacock feathers carried by the flowergirls and gold-painted birdcages as table centerpieces. Jody from Wessel’s Florist did an amazing job, and I know she loved this unique wedding just as much as I did!
– THE FOOD. Wow. Chef’s Expressions with Chef John Walsh created an amazing four-course meal. Absolutely scrumptious!
Thank you, Shannon & Ryan. It was such a delight to photograph your wedding and you really are the nicest, coolest couple. Have a great time when you go to Puerto Rico in a few weeks!!