So, as I mentioned in their sneak peek, I love this couple. I love this couple, their family, their friends, and particularly their laid-back, fun wedding. Justin and Sharon were married on Independence Day, and with the summer holiday in mind, they invited their guests to bring casual clothes, a swimsuit for the pool, and a tent for camping out under the stars. As if all of that weren’t enough to love, there’s more! So much so that I’m taking the lazy way out and providing you with a bulleted list :)
– Sharon’s fabulous birdcage veil (from Etsy, of course) and fiery red shoes
– All the bridesmaids (and the Moms!) did shots of Jameson before walking down the aisle
– Sharon walked down the aisle with her niece, Tatiana, to Etta James’ “At Last”
– Justin and Sharon have great taste in music, and created the entire playlist for the wedding, including the recessional song of “Brand New Colony” by The Postal Service. Love it!
– Justin’s crazy enthusiasm (and wild dance moves) for the Humpty Dance
– Beer Pong. That’s right. You read that correctly. At some point in the festivities, two beer pongs tables made their way under the reception tent and provided hours of entertainment for the guests :)